Rhythmical Einreibungen According to Wegman/Hauschka An Anthroposophic Nursing Course
Rhythmical Einreibung is a nursing treatment that gently enlivens, warms and nurtures the whole human being through the conscious application of qualities of touch and therapeutic oils.
Part 1 Course for Nurses, Massage Therapists, Health Care Professionals, Parents and Caregivers. Students will be introduced to the theory of rhythmical and life processes through instruction and practice and will learn:
• The qualities of rhythmical touch and how to provide them.
• The meaning of the warmth organism and its importance in therapy.
• Application of the rhythmical qualities in other nursing situations.
• Indications and contraindications of Rhythmical Einreibung.
• Rhythmical Einreibung of the sitting back, legs and feet.
Janice Balaskas, RN, is an Anthroposophic Nurse Specialist, Rhythmical Einreibungen Specialist and Teacher and Rhythmical Massage Therapist. She teaches RE in the USA, Europe and Asia.
Judith Brockway-Aventuro, RN, BSN, is an Anthroposophic Nurse Specialist, Rhythmical Einreibungen Specialist and Teacher and Rhythmical Massage Therapist. She teaches RE in the USA.
Costs of the course:
$595 for early registration, $570 with NAANA Membership discount of $25.
$695 for registration after January 1st , 2019.
REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO TWELVE PARTICIPANTS.
Pregnant women and individuals with a medical conditions should contact the course coordinators before registering.
1. Full refund, less $50. admin fee: written notice receivedbefore February 1st. 2. 50% refund: written notice received after February 1st.
3. Cancellations after February 15thwill not be eligible for a refund.
Complete this registration form & send full payment to:
Janice Balaskas, 1432 Temple Road, Pottstown, PA 19465
Write Checks to: ‘NAANA’. Write in Check Memo: ‘RE FC Part 1’
For information about the course contact Janice at email@example.com 484-250-3529.
For information about accommodations & meals contact Judith at firstname.lastname@example.org 502-693-3258.
For information about NAANA & NAANA courses go to
https://www.anthroposophicnursing.org/ or email email@example.com